Flingo makes watching TV better through its software embedded within TV, Phones and Tablets. Imagine being able to instantaneously find information and news about the actors on screen, interact with the show you are watching, and share your favorite TV moments with friends on Social Networks. Flingo's Samba TV platform enables this and more. Flingo is currently available on over 30 million screens, in 118 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.flingo.tv
About this role:
We are looking for a Lead DevOps engineer who will be responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the core infrastructure for our internet facing applications. At Flingo You will be collaborating within a team of engineers to further the development, architecture, implementation, and integration of various systems within the company.
- Responsible for the entire application stack including networking, scalability, stability, and end-to-end performance.
- Deliver a robust, resilient, and scalable platform for running applications as well as ensuring high availability for those services.
- Follow and enforce sound development methodology including coding standards, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Formulate and implement monitoring, automation, and management services.
- Manage the deployment of new servers as well as scripting of software deployments.
- Suport and maintain mission critical infrastructure (Load Balancers, MongoDB hosts, Nginx, etc)
- Experience building and deploying systems that scale.
- Experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, and high availability
- Expert in modern deploy and release process (continuous integration, git, code reviews, etc)
- Solid understanding of networking technologies (TCP, UDP, HTTP)
- Superior scripting skills (Python preferred)
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
- Implementation experience in NOSQL based systems, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive, HDFS/HBase or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Mastery of Linux
This position is located in San Francisco, CA . Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Salary/Equity compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested Candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code: FL4000.